Tuesday 26 January 2010

Sayinnngggggggggggg That..........



I don't deserve your tears,
anymore than you deserve the fears
that I have left you with, dear.

There are so many people reading these words
now that if you put your hand against the screen,
I can promise you,
no matter what time it is,

no matter where you are,
someone else who feels the same is doing it too.

The worst lies are the lies we tell ourselves.
We live in denial of what we do, even what we think.
We do this because we’re afraid.
We fear we will not find love,
and when we find it we fear we’ll lose it.
We fear that if we do not have love we will be unhappy

I hate you. I hate you. I swear to god.
I hate you. Oh my god, I love you.

I’m here not because I am supposed to be here,
or because I’m trapped here,
but because I’d rather be with you than anywhere else in the world.

Nothing was solved when the fight was over,

but nothing mattered anyway.

I read more maps than books.
Feel like every chance to leave
is another chance I should have took.

Thanks a lot.
I've been disadvantaged from the start.
He constricted the veins heading straight to my head,
Rerouted the blood to my heart instead.

I'm just like me.
So who the hell are you?

I think about the meaning of pain.
Pain is personal.
It really belongs to the one feeling it.
Probably the only thing that is your own.

Only a weak person needed someone else around all the time.

There’s no past tense in loving someone.

It’s either you always will or you never did
I wish time would progress.
and we could just look back
and say this wasn't such a mess.

The problem with guys is that they make you believe they love you w
hen they really don’t.
The problem with girls is that they make you believe they don’t love you when they really do.

We all need someone to sink our jealous teeth into.


No comments: